A simple and easy alternative to expensive Pilot Logbook Software.
✓ No subscriptions ✓ 100% Your Logbook for life
Perfect for anyone who wants a digital backup of their paper logbook
Excel Pilot Logbook is a universally accessible format for life, editable, and easily customized. Put it on Google Drive, and it’s in the cloud and backed-up for free.
- “Thanks again for all the help. As I get deep into inputting my 25+ years of flying into the spreadsheet, I'm sure I'll have more questions. I really am impressed by your quick response time and great customer service, I'll be sure to make sure I relay that on for others to see. ★★★★★”
- “I switched to this from some of the more expensive app-based electronic logbooks that require subscriptions and have never looked back. It's brilliant! ★★★★★ ”
TomA320 First Officer
- “Your logbook is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to stay clear of LogTen Pro and was planning on making something myself in Excel. I’m reasonably competent at it but when googling for ideas on how to format it all I found your option, which made my life easier and seems well worth the $$. ★★★★★ ”
- “Love this product! I have been looking for a simple, but well thought out electronic logbook and this is it! I like the Excel format and data entry is very easy. In my opinion, it doesn't get better. ★★★★★”
- “I have flight time in both NZ and Australia so, I am using your CASA logbook to record ICUS properly. I find the logbook easy to use and well presented. Great product all in all! Cheers ★★★★ ”
- “Simple and easy to use log book. It does all the add-ups in a simple spreadsheet providing immediate totals. Great as a back up for the ‘official’ log book. ★★★★★”
- “I switched from LogtenPro (didn't like how expensive the yearly subscription was) to this and love it. Westjet Airline Pilot, B-737 Canada. ★★★★★ ”
BradB737 First Officer
- “So far, it is the best spreadsheet I have ever seen. I made a few changes to the spreadsheet, so it feels like a real logbook. I froze the top header and the first column so that it is easier to see and manipulate the spreadsheet (as per your tip). I think it was a well-spent $50.00. Thanks ★★★★”
Still not 100% convinced?
That’s okay, you can still access our free e-book every pilot should read – 7 Crucial Things You Must Know BEFORE Starting An Electronic Pilot Logbook.
*By providing your email address you consent to receive awesome, educational, and inspiring content from us.
Topics covered: Rules & Regulations, Paper logbook requirements, Verifying calculations, Cost comparison, Backup tips and Future-proofing.